- Use of any materials and services of the Site is regulated by the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The materials and services of the Site are intended solely for lawful purposes.
- The User has the right at his/her own discretion to study the materials and services of the Site, order and purchase goods and/or services offered on the Site.
- The user agrees to use the Site without violating property and / or non-property rights of third parties, as well as prohibitions and restrictions established by applicable law, including without limitation: copyright and related rights, rights to trademarks, service marks and appellations of origin, rights to industrial designs, rights to use images of people, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to the violation of the normal operation of the Site and Site services, in particular using programs to interfere or pop
- Use of Site materials without the consent of the copyright holder is not allowed. The lawful use of the Site materials requires the consent of the Site Administrator or the copyright holder of the materials.
- If technically possible, the User may leave comments and other entries on the Site. The User guarantees that the comments or other records do not violate applicable law, do not contain materials of illegal, obscene, defamatory, discrediting, threatening, pornographic, hostile nature, as well as containing harassment and signs of racial or ethnic discrimination, calling to commit acts that may be classified as a criminal offense, as well as be considered inadmissible for other reasons, materials that promote the cult of violence and cruelty, materials, sodomy, and other materials. The Administration of this site is not obliged to carry out the preliminary moderation of materials and records on the Site by Users. User is solely and entirely responsible for any comments posted on the Site.
- Site Administrator is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the Site, the User follows the links contained on the Site to external resources, at his discretion and at his own risk.
- The User agrees that the Administration of the Site is not responsible to the User in connection with any possible or arising losses or damages associated with any content of the Site, goods or services available on the Site or obtained through external sites or resources, or other contacts of the User, which he had entered into using the information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
- The Website Administrator has the right to change the content of the Website and the terms of this Agreement unilaterally at any time, without any notice to the User. Such changes come into force from the moment of posting a new version of the Agreement on this page. The up-to-date version of the Agreement is always located on this page. To avoid disputes about changes of the Agreement the Administrator of the Site recommends to get acquainted with the contents of the Agreement, located on this page, from time to time. If the User does not agree with the changes made, he/she is obliged to refuse using the Site.
- The Site Administrator has the right to unilaterally restrict the User's access to the Site if it reasonably believes that the User is engaging in unlawful activity. In addition, the Administrator has the right to remove User materials at the request of authorized government bodies or interested parties, if these materials violate applicable law or the rights of third parties.
- The Website Administrator and the User shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of their obligations, according to the Agreement and the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The Website Administrator is not responsible for any technical failures in the Website operation, however, the Website Administrator undertakes to take all reasonable measures to prevent such failures.
- All possible disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- All data placed or hosted on this Site is on equipment located in the Russian Federation.
- Administrator has the right to terminate the Site, as well as partially or completely discontinue access to the site until the necessary technical maintenance and (or) modernization of the Site.
- By taking action to accept this Agreement (offer), the User guarantees that he/she has read, agrees, fully and unconditionally accepts all the terms of the Agreement as a whole and undertakes to comply with them.